Elva

Elva

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Why no Trophy picture?

I've been asked why there's no picture of me grinning with my trophy and car, as there has been after the two other rounds so far ... Iain did a "Great Sorprendo" act with it and hid it in the truck within seconds of me getting it out of Parc Ferme! I was still trying to get camera and transponder off it as the taillift was rising! He was driving out of the paddock in the truck with both cars about 10 minutes later. He deserved the early get away - I'll 'mug up' an appropriate photo later!

I'm seem to have been largely invisible to the pro-photographers so far this season, but at least HSCC snapper Charlie Wooding has got some nice shots, you can find his gallery here http://charliewooding.co.uk/v/photos/92206nxd/C127738202 I am car No. 37 of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment