Elva

Elva

Friday 18 October 2013

The Standings

Going into the last round...

Andrew Tart, Class B2, 48 points from 5 races to count so far.
John Delane, Class C2, 46 points from 5 races to count so far.
Yours Truly, Class C2, 44 points from 6 races.
Luc Deneve, Class D2, 36 points from 5 races to count.

No-one else can catch me.

Some grids are diminished at Portimao, but if they can fix the second Bond, damaged at Jerez, then there will be enough starters in Class B2 for full points - 10 for the win. There are only 3 in Class C2 and D2, so max score is reduced to 8 for the win. Odds are on Andrew Tart here, but of course he does have to finish, even if he didn't I could only tie with him if I won the class, and even then I think the tie-break would go his way. If I win my class and John Delane fails to score then I can beat him, but it's unlikely as I've said before. If I don't improve my score here and Luc Deneve wins his class he'll tie with me, and I've a nasty feeling the tie-break would go his way.

So, have we all got that?

Forecast has been for rain ...

No comments:

Post a Comment